WE OFFERDriving & Industrial Services
As one of the leading driver supply specialists in the Hertfordshire/Bedfordshire area, we believe that in order to meet our clients requirements we must attract the highest calibre of driver. Connecting People is well equipped to support your requirements with the best quality drivers who are always willing to go out of their way to satisfy our clients. We have a very good team of DHL Assessed drivers ranging from 3.5tonne to 44tonne articulated and ADR with vast amount of experience.
Transport & Logistics
With over 21 years of experience in the haulage industry, our committed team will create cost effective solutions to your logistics requirement, ensuring complete customer satisfaction and optimisation of your supply chain.
Connecting People LTD has an International Operators Licence (O’Licence) and has access to an ever growing fleet of vehicles raging from 3.5 tonne long wheelbase vans to 18 tonne lorries, running 24 hours a day 7 days a week.
At connecting People, we also supply fully qualified:
- IPAF Operators
- ADR DRIVERS
We are not just thinking about short-term commission earners, we aim to build-up long-term relationships by supplying the service you want, at a competitive price!
LGV Class 1
LGV Class 2
Platform - IPAF
Benefits in using Connecting People
- A real 24 hour Service.
- All staff are experienced recruitment consultants.
- All candidates are fully interviewed, referenced and their eligibility to work confirmed.
- All candidates are numeracy and literacy tested.
- All Driving candidates are tested on driving laws, tacho’s and geographical knowledge.
- Members of the R.E.C. (Recruitment and Employment Confederation).
- We follow the recruitment industry best practice.
- We make regular site visits to better understand your needs.
We don’t just register people onto our books, we have a full one-to-one interview with all candidates and reference everyone, with no exceptions. Candidates are selected from numerous applicants; they are then invited for an interview at the Connecting People offices at a set time. At the time of the interview, candidates are assessed for their suitability to be placed with one of our clients.